Mazatlán is not only beaches, sea, and sun, but it is also a city with history, a lot of gastronomy, and culture. Here you will discover some of the charming villages that surround Mazatlán.
- El Quelite:
- located in the north of Mazatlán. Here you will taste the traditional cuisine, here you can enjoy a delicious Machaca (Dried, shredded beef) accompanied by refried beans and fresh panela and even with some carnitas (fried pork belly), not to mention the delicious handmade tortillas.
- La Noria: known for the manufacture of leather goods, you will find saddles, bags, and huaraches. Visit the Tequila factory and enjoy the famous Mexican liquor made 100% with blue agave. Cheers!
- Concordia: Known as an artisan town dedicated to the manufacture of furniture, bricks and clay crafts. The furniture is stunning!
- Copala: Founded 400 years ago in the folds of the Sierra Madre mountains. This village will take you to relive the colonial era due to its architecture and picturesque houses.
- Malpica: Famous for its delicious artisan bakery that you should not miss.
What are you waiting to move to the best residential in Mazatlan? Every weekend you will discover a different town.